- This event has passed.
The 3rd Myanmar Textile Summit 2019
October 30 - October 31
MGMA will organize with ECV International Shanghai and we would like to invite the 3rd Myanmar Textile Summit 2019 for the purpose of summit on following highlights:
– 2019 Myanmar Textile and Apparel Market: Trends, Analysis & Statistics
– Future Government Planning and New Initiatives on Textile and Apparel Industry in 2019: Opportunities with Emerging Challenges.
– Updated Government Policy on Myanmar Textile and Apparel Industry
– Digitization: How the Fashion Supply Chain in SEA Area will Change and Transform in the Future
– With Ever-Changing Global Trade Policy, What’s Next in Textile and Apparel Sourcing?
– Best Exploration and Practice of Applying Digital Solutions to Apparel Production Development
– Panel Discussion: How to Build an Overall Textile Industrial Chain in Myanmar
– Latest Perspective from Apparel Brand: The Importance and Impact of Digitalization on Apparel Sourcing
– New Challenges and Opportunities for Myanmar Local Textile and Apparel Manufacturers
– Textile Chemical Management – A Necessary Step Towards Ethics and Sustainability
– Future of Fashion: When Apparel Innovation and Fast Development Meets Responsibility
– The Government Policy on Components and Raw Materials for Myanmar Textile and Apparel Industry
– True Cost Analysis of Textile and Apparel Production in Myanmar and Future Outlook for Myanmar Market
Date： 30 – 31 October, 2019 (2 days event)
Time : 8:30am – 5: 55pm (please see the agenda for detail)
Venue：Grand Ball Room, Sedona Hotel Yangon. No. 1, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Registration Fee: For MGMA member applied the participation fees – USD100 (Tickets are available on the 2nd October (Wednesday) at MGMA office.)
For Non – member and brands, please contact to the organizer of ECV International Shanghai directly.
Pease bring the business card to the event for admission with the registration ticket.
For registration and payment, please feel to contact to Ms. Nang Phyo Pyae Zin, junior project manager [email protected] 01-2314829,01-2300253 Ext- 10.
We warmly welcome to the 3rd Myanmar Textile Summit 2019 and looking forward to your much-valued participation.